About Gores Academy Japan Institute of Culture and Economics
Greetings from chairman
Till the date this school accepted more than 2000students from all over the world. Standing at the origin of education, based on Japanese culture, life style, understanding the thinking level of Japanese people. Not only Japanese language, we are teaching overall life surface. Those students who are planning for business to Japan in the future, it became valuable assets. We are very grateful and appreciate them to meet here in Okinawa [Learn to burn desire is young people’s dream]. I believe our mission is to support them.
School establishment philosophy
Okinawa is an island surrounded by the sea. Creating an environment with neighboring countries about trade and traffic is important for the future of Okinawa. Okinawa has many common points with Asian countries i.e. Culture and climate. Okinawa becomes a southern gateway of overseas for international exchange and interacts especially from Japan and Asian countries. To understand and respect the other region’s culture, it will be the key to open the door of a new era. Those students who studied in Okinawa, became an ardent
Fan of Okinawa and promoting the good things about Okinawa. Not just learn the Japanese, but also the unique Ryukyu culture and environment, is significant to learn here in Okinawa. Accepted side of Okinawan people is also broadening of mind, obtaining the information, receiving the variety of favours, such type of exchange accumulation is going to Okinawa’s position in the world to consolidate.
An ancestor also known as `Lequio` or `Gores` in South- East Asia as their own spiritual culture, there is the cross-culture citizen who trust other as deep compassion. At the age of the voyage, now again it is time to establish a deep bond of trust with the South East Asian countries.
For that purpose, we established the Gores Academy Japan Institute of Culture and Economics.
～People who calls by Gores～
Okinawa has long trade prospered with East Asian countries. Culture is also influenced by its Deep relation with China. A merchant who came from South East Asia used to be called by Gores and were trusted very much. Not liking conflict, not having a weapon and loving peace is the history of gentle Okinawan people. We would like to welcome the international students from abroad who are proud of their own culture, deep thought and hospitality towards others.
- Established Fuji Culture Academy predecessor of Japan Institute of Culture and Economics in Ikebukuro, Toshima ku Tokyo
- Open as a Japan Institute of Culture and Economics in Haebaru Cho Simajiri Gun, Okinawa prefecture
- Mr. Nakata Shunichi inaugurated as representative Director
- Held 1st Speech contest (continuing every year since then)
- Held 1st Recitation Contest (continuing every year since then)
- Ms. Sesoko Akemi was inaugurated as a principal
- Moved to 2-12-14 Nishi Naha City Okinawa Prefecture
- Approved by Okinawa Prefecture as a school corporation (Gores Academy japan Institute of culture and Economics)
- increased the student’s capacity to 340 people
Characteristics of School
- 1You can choose the Japanese language course which suits you
- After checking the level, you will study the course where you suit.
You will also study the special course in Japanese universities, vocational school, JLPT (N3-1) test and special study of employment program too. Not only Japanese language, including business manner, Japanese culture (Tea ceremony, Flower arrangement, Music, Japanese cuisine etc.)
- 2Students are gathering from all over the world
- Students are gathering from all over the world. Asia, America, Europe etc.
Let’s learn the multinational culture (not only Japanese) from students of all over the world.
- 3Ability to acquire comprehensive Japanese language
- We have more than 20 professional excellent Japanese teachers in our school. There are 7, 8 teaching staff for the 1 class.
to enrolment of university, and vocational school skill up JLPT classes. Providing comprehensive guidance for job by smooth communication.
- 4Raise Global Human resources
- Faculty staff will provide the course guidance according to the student’s ability and wish. We are providing education to those people who are active in international society. The rate of enrolment on universities and vocational schools is almost 100%.