Entrance Information・Study ・Students dormitory
In order to study abroad in Japan, visa is necessary. Those people who will study more than 1 year they can get study abroad visa. Those people who have visa below 6 months, tourist visa, working holiday visa they can also get admission.
Greetings from Responsible person of the Admission
In order to study in Japan, you have to submit various documents for application and there is judgement of the documents.
I will do my best and support by using my all effort.To make application procedure smoothly.
Please feel free and leave it to me.
While studying this college willing to better take care of my kindness.
Please think that I am your brother in Japan, I am waiting for you here in Okinawa.
How to apply/ how to enroll
People who acquire to study abroad visa.
It takes about 6 months to obtain study abroad visa.
It takes a time to prepare application form and review of the Immigration Bureau.
|Application Period||Expected delivery date||Admission time|
|September 1 ~ October 31||Early March||Early April|
|January 15 ~ February 28||Early June||Early July|
|March 25 ~ April 30||Early September||Early October|
|July 1 ~ August 31||Early December||Early January|
- 1Submit necessary documents(admission about 4-6 month before)
- Submit the application for admission, visa application form for college student.
Required documents are subject to change due to the nationality of the applicants. Please contact at our school or local study abroad agent.
- 2Apply for Immigration(Admission about 4-3 month before)
- The school will apply to the immigration office to grant the certificate of eligibility.
According to the examination of immigration bureau, approximately before one month of the admission to the school, the Certificate of eligibility will come to school.
- 3Payment of tuition fee
- Those applicants, whose certificate of eligibility was issued, deposit the payment of tuition fee to the bank account designated by the School.
- 4Sending the certificate of eligibility
- After confirmation the payment of tuition fee at our school,
we will send the applicants certificate of eligibility and
other necessary documents to obtain the visa at the local place .
＊Those people who applied through local study abroad agent, we will mail to study abroad agent.
- 5Visa Application(one month before entering school)
- Please apply for visa to Japan by yourself.
Please submit your certificate of eligibility and necessary documents to Japanese embassy/consulate office and apply for a Visa.
- 6Enrolling to Japan
- When you got a visa, please purchase an air ticket and let us know.
School officials are waiting at Naha Airport. (Free pick up by car)
Enrol of Student other than study abroad Visa
Student other than study abroad visa can also enrol.
It is also possible to take a short term course on a tourist visa.
People who already came to Japan with settlement visa, family visa, spouse visa, working holiday visa and short stay visa are also possible. We will provide you the plan according to your desire and wish. First of all, please contact at our school.
- 1Submission of Necessary Documents
- After checking Visa, we will explain about the procedures. So please contact us by email or phone call.
- 2Preparation and submission of necessary Documents
- Learning Period, we will do consultation the learning period.
Please submit the necessary documents, we will send you an invoice of tuition fee.
- 3Payment of Tuition Fee
- Please deposit the payment of tuition fee to the school before two weeks at the designated bank account of the school.
Those people who need dormitory, please deposit the tuition fee and dormitory fee together.
- 4Payment confirmation of Tuition fee
- We will issue the letter of admission and receipt, after the confirmation of payment of tuition fee.
- Those people who are coming from abroad, please inform us your arrival date in Naha, flight number and arrival time.
Those people who need a pick up from the airport, please write it on the application form (Option).